- This event has passed.
Tuning In Scotland
7th February 2019 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 amFree
Radiocentre invites you to join us at Tuning In Scotland on Thursday 7th February.
It’s a busy time for UK commercial radio. In 2018 commercial radio has had record audiences, posted record revenues and – in the first three months of the year – been the fastest growing medium, growing more quickly than even the internet.
New ways to listen are causing a surge in interest in audio and with radio accounting for the largest part of all listening, the opportunities are huge.
Confirmed Tuning In Scotland speakers include:
- Ewen Cameron, Radio & TV presenter
- Des Clarke, Radio & TV presenter
- Simon Forster, Regional Creative Director, Global
- Michael Hill, Founder and MD, Radioplayer
- Brian Coane, Partner, The Leith Agency
- Sophia Bates, Head of Connected Execution, Mediacom Edinburgh
- Siobhan Kenny, Chief Executive, Radiocentre
- Lucy Barrett, Client Director, Radiocentre
- Mark Barber, Planning Director, Radiocentre
- Matt Payton, Director of External Affairs, Radiocentre