Speakers announced for Tuning In Scotland
Radiocentre, the industry body for commercial radio, has announced the full list of speakers for Tuning In Scotland, including an appearance from comedian and breakfast show host Des Clarke from Capital Scotland.
Other speakers confirmed include:
- Simon Forster, Regional Creative Director, Global
- Michael Hill, Founder and MD, Radioplayer
- Siobhan Kenny, Chief Executive, Radiocentre
- Lucy Barrett, Client Director, Radiocentre
- Mark Barber, Planning Director, Radiocentre
- Matt Payton, Director of External Affairs, Radiocentre
Tuning In Scotland will bring together industry professionals from across the media and advertising worlds for a two-hour morning conference where radio stations, agencies and advertisers will get the chance to hear about the latest trends and opportunities in the rapidly evolving world of radio and audio.
Radiocentre’s most recent conference took place in Leeds in October, and featured speakers including Bauer Media’s Group Managing Director for Radio Dee Ford.
Tuning In Scotland is taking place on Thursday 7th February from 9:00am till 11:30am, and free tickets can be found here.