Michael Gove announced for Tuning In as final line-up confirmed
With one week to go, Radiocentre has confirmed the final line-up for Tuning In 2022, with the Rt Hon Michael Gove MP joining the stellar list of speakers.
Having served in various Cabinet positions under Prime Ministers David Cameron, Theresa May and Boris Johnson and as the current MP for Surrey Heath, Michael will take to the stage to give a political keynote speech about the current economic and media landscapes.
Global’s Creative Director Jo McCrostie and Group Strategy Director Ailsa MacKenzie have also joined the agenda with a session on audio’s attention paradox .
Hosted by Magic presenter Neev Spencer, the free in-person event will feature sessions from big names in the audio, advertising and media industries including pop icons Melanie C and Ronan Keating, radio presenters Harriet Scott and Angellica Bell, HSBC’s Head of Brand Marketing Sarah Mayall, Wunderman Thompson’s Creative Director Mike Watson, On The Beach’s Marketing Director Steve Seddon, Strategy Director at Mediacom, Katy Harkness and more.
Radiocentre’ Flagship event takes place on 20th September at Kings Place in London, and will focus on radio’s role in powering the sonic boom that is disrupting the media landscape and opening up a world of audio opportunities for brands and agencies. Book your place here.
Full list of confirmed speakers, in alphabetical order:
- Ailsa MacKenzie, Group Strategy Director, Global
- Angellica Bell, Scala Radio Presenter
- David Courtier-Dutton, CEO, SoundOut
- Gemma Lee, Partner AV Delivery, Dentsu
- Hannah Charman, Co-founder, Sister Music
- Harriet Scott, Magic Breakfast Presenter
- Jo McCrostie, Creative Director, Global
- Katy Harkness, Strategy Director, Mediacom
- Kemi Rogders, Capital Presenter
- Kim Aspeling, Director of Creative Production, A Million Ads
- Laurence Harrison, Director of Automotive Partnerships, Radioplayer
- Lucie Cave, Chief Content Officer, Bauer
- Mark Barber, Planning Director, Radiocentre
- Matt Payton, CEO, Radiocentre
- Melanie C, Pop Icon
- Michael Gove, MP
- Mike Watson, Creative Director, Wunderman Thompson
- Neev Spencer, Magic Presenter
- Ronan Keating, Pop Icon and Magic Breakfast Presenter
- Sarah Mayall, Head of Brand Marketing, HSBC
- Steve Seddon, Marketing Director, On The Beach