Dave Berry, Rickie, Melvin and Charlie, Bruce Daisley and Margot James MP among line-up for Tuning In 2018
The final line-up for Radiocentre’s annual Tuning In conference has been announced. Taking place at Picturehouse Central in London’s West End on the morning of Wednesday 16th May, the conference will feature big names from across radio, advertising and media.
Ahead of taking the reins of the Absolute breakfast show, Dave Berry will be talking to Magic’s Harriet Scott about the new show and sharing some of his experiences in radio with the audience of 300 senior industry delegates. Radio 1’s Mollie King and Matt Edmondson will join KISS Breakfast’s Ricky, Melvin & Charlie to launch a new industry-wide initiative focused on young talent, Twitter’s Bruce Daisley will talk about stress and wellbeing in the ad industry and Minister Margot James MP will be delivering the political keynote, updating the audience on issues affecting the industry. Looking to the future, Global’s Jo McCrostie will stress the importance of having a brand sound, Michael Hill from Radioplayer will look at how radio will be affected by voice activation in cars and eBay’s Marketing Director Gareth Jones will discuss how a designated audio strategy has been effective for eBay. Ebiquity’s Nick Pugh will also share an update to Radiocentre’s recent research study Re-evaluating Media looking at the impact of creative on ROI. The morning will be hosted by Radiocentre’s CEO Siobhan Kenny who will be making some big announcements, looking at the year ahead and sharing the big news from the industry over the past twelve months.
The line-up in full:
- Siobhan Kenny, CEO, Radiocentre
- Dave Berry, Absolute Radio and Harriet Scott, Magic
- Radio 1’s Mollie King & Matt Edmondson
- KISS Breakfast show hosts Rickie Haywood-Williams, Melvin Odoom & Charlie Hedges
- Margot James MP, Minister for Digital and the Creative Industries
- Bruce Daisley, VP EMEA, Twitter
- Jo McCrostie, Creative Director, Global
- Gareth Jones, Marketing Director, eBay and Charlotte Mullan, Business Director, Mediacom
- Michael Hill, Managing Director, Radioplayer
- Nick Pugh, Head of Effectiveness, Ebiquity
- Roger Cutsforth, CEO, The Radio Academy
Delegates are invited to attend for free, with a networking breakfast served from 8.15am and presentations taking place from 9 o’clock. Finishing at 1pm, Radiocentre will be hosting a networking lunch in Picturehouse Central Members’ Bar afterwards which all delegates are invited to attend.
Tuning In is part of the first ever Radio Audio Week, a unique celebration of the UK’s radio and audio industries taking place 14-19 May 2018 at a range of locations around London.
To get one of the final places for Tuning In, head to https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tuning-in-2018-tickets-43883767530