What does associate membership mean for you?
Do you work closely with the commercial radio industry? Here’s how you could benefit from joining us:
- Information and advice: access to expert advice and insight from Radiocentre team on key advertising and policy issues.
- Promotion of your business: Exclusive sponsorship opportunities: we give associate members first refusal on all sponsorship opportunities at our national and local events.
Access to our marketing channels: we list all members on our website and offer opportunities to feature advertising messages and important information in our regular email communications.
- Free legal advice: through our partnership with Croner Consulting, we provide access to advice on business issues including employment law, HR, tax, VAT, PAYE, NIC and payroll
- Communications: we provide up-to-date information about all aspects of UK commercial radio through a fortnightly newsletter, a daily summary of national and trade press coverage of commercial radio, as well as our website and social channels.
- Events: we bring the industry together with a wide range of events across the UK, including our annual Tuning In Conference. We also represent radio at a number of high-profile media events both nationally and internationally.
- Exclusive offers: through various partnerships we secure discounts on many products, services and events for our members.
- Training: we run regular training courses to develop knowledge and understanding of radio advertising.
- Influence: opportunities to be involved in shaping the agenda for commercial radio as part of its collective voice.
- Enhanced credibility: we encourage associate members to display the Radiocentre logo on company websites and promotional material to show their commitment to working with the commercial radio industry.
Interested in joining?
While Radiocentre’s core purpose is to look after the interests of commercial radio companies, its Associate Membership is open to non-broadcast companies. All non-broadcast companies associated with the radio industry can apply for this type of membership which is intended to foster the relationship between radio companies and their associates to a mutual benefit.
The associate membership year runs from the beginning of October to the end of September the following year. There is an annual subscription payable on election by the Board and set according to the following bands of annual turnover:
Under £5million = £1000+VAT
Over £5 million = £2500+VAT
To become an associate member please contact us on 020 7010 0600.