Benefits for Full Members
- Lobby Government
- Market radio to advertisers and agencies
- Negotiate with copright bodies
- Reduce T’s&C’s in radio ads
- Shape the future of our industry
- Tuning In, Radiocentre’s annual conference
- Networking opportunities and free events
- Networking initiatives and promotions
- Radio advertising training
- Radio and script clearance
- Radiocentre Trustmark logo can be displayed on members website
- Access to premium advertising content, research and tools
- Free legal and business helpline
- Meeting facilities
- Exculsive member offers
- Information and advice from Clearance, Policy and Advertising teams
- Daily Press Summary
- Newsletter and notes to members
- Features on Radiocentre website
Benefits for Associate Members
Involvement in Radiocentre work
Associate Members are invited to provide input on appropriate issues addressed by Radiocentre. They are also invited to serve on committees, sub-committees and working groups.
Opportunity to promote your business
Through stands and sponsorship at our events, sponsorship of awards, literature in delegate packs and advertising in event brochures. Associate Members are listed on our website with information and contact details and can advertise on our website. Radiocentre also sends out newsletters and notes to members which can include branding, web banners or any important information Associate Members want us to circulate on their behalf. We can also send out bespoke emails to our members on request.
Advice from Radiocentre executives
Associate Members can consult Radiocentre executives for advice on relevant industry issues in the same way as Full Members.
Daily Press Summary
All members receive an email with links to radio industry stories in the news each and every weekday.